Sapphire Video Card Ati Radeon Hd 5670 512MB DDR5 Pci-express Hdmi/dvi-i/vga Output Retail
- For an ATI Cross Fire X system, a second ATI Radeon HD 5670 graphics card, an ATI Cross Fire X Ready motherboard and one ATI Cross Fire X Bridge Interconnect cable per graphics card (included) are required.
- Sapphire Video Card ATI Radeon HD 5670 512MB DDR5 PCI-Express HDMI/DVI-I/VGA output Retail.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Support.
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- 400 Watt or greater power supply recommended.
The SAPPHIRE HD 5670 is according to the latest graphics architecture from the ATI division of AMD, the second generation of GPU to be built in its 40nm procedure. 0 games and applications, but will support stunning new levels of detail, transparency and lighting effects in newer releases of software program making use of Direct X 11. All of this comes with low active energy consumption and Dynamic Power Management delivering super low-power operation in 2D or idle. The SAPPHIRE HD 5670 series not merely boosts performance in current Direct X10. It supports the advanced graphical features of Microsoft Direct X 11, and delivers spectacular video clarity, speed and visual effects, whilst consuming genuinely low power levels. 1, Direct X 10 and Direct X 9.
Copyright © 2019 - HDMI Video Capture for the PC